Thank you for wanting to post on MaddieDeer.com! I love featuring other bloggers, small business owners, content creators, and other creatives on my blog. Guest posting is also great to expand your personal reach on the internet!
MaddieDeer.com is a blog that helps teens & twenty-somethings live a healthier lifestyle as well as create a community for nursing students.
By Guest Posting on MaddieDeer.com You Will:
- Be promoted to over 2,000 followers across several different platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- 2 links to your website that will improve your domain authority in addition to a small bio on your guest post.
- Potential traffic from readers of MaddieDeer.com (MaddieDeer.com readers avg. 6,000/month)
I am currently accepting guest posts for the following topics:
- morning/night routines if you’re a nursing students
- how to study for a specific module in nursing school
- low waste tips and tricks
- posts relating to how to lead a more sustainable life
- clean beauty products
- breaking down skincare ingredients
- what you eat in a day on a plant-based diet
- trying out popular workout programs + reviewing them
These are just some ideas, proposals for any health + wellness lifestyle posts or nursing related posts will be reviewed and considered!
To propose a guest post, email firstname.lastname@example.org! Note that not all guest post ideas will be approved.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Posts need to be 1,000 words long words and SEO optimized. Include keywords and headers with each section no more than 300 words.
- Content should not have already been posted elsewhere on the internet, or be posted in the future. This includes on blogs and goes for the writing and photos.
- Must include no affiliate links.
- Try your best to make it free of spelling and grammatical errors. I will go through and proof-read before submitting.
- Posts need to provide value to reader! This can mean inspiration, entertainment, or tangible advice.
- Provide a bio, photo, and social media links in addition to your guest post submission.
To Submit a Guest Post:
- Send an email to email@example.com with a guest post idea proposal. Write “Guest Post Proposal” in subject line.
- I will review the proposal to assure that the partnership and content aligns with MaddieDeer.com and respond.
- If the partnership aligns, send the post in a .doc or .docx format with original content (including photos). Within the body of the email make sure to include what the keyword or sort-tailed keywords (3-4 words) is.
- Include a feature photo (vertical photo with a 2:3 aspect ratio) in addition to at least one horizontal photo within the post (this fits better when scrolling).
- Include a short bio, photo, and links to social medias.
- I may minimally edit guest posts to better optimize to the formatting of my site, or for grammatical or SEO reasons.
I look forward to your pitch and working with you!